Posted: Nov 01, 2019
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) — The Thomas More University women's volleyball team picked up a Mid-South Conference road win at Cumberland University on Friday night (November 1, 2019) in four sets.
- Thomas More won by the scores of 25-18, 21-25, 25-13, 25-22.
- The Saints improved to 21-6 overall and 12-2 in Mid-South Conference play, and extended their winning streak to nine.
- Cumberlands dropped to 19-13 overall and 8-6 in Mid-South play.
- Sophomore Emily Mohs (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) led the Saints with 16 kills, and added four blocks.
- Senior Jenna Mummert (Batavia, Ohio/Clermont Northeastern) finished with 15 kills and three blocks.
- Junior Carlee Lambert (Cincinnati, Ohio/McAuley) added nine kills for the Saints.
- First-year middle hitter Sawyer Lorentz (Dover, Ohio/Dover) tallied seven kills and five blocks.
- Sophomore setter Lizzie Schoenfeld (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) had 32 assists and nine digs.
- Junior setter Madison Read (Hebron, Ky./St. Henry) finished with 17 assists.
- Senior Madison Krumpelman (Crestview Hills, Ky./Holy Cross) had a team-high 18 digs.
- Junior defensive specialist Jessica Ginn (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seton) added 17 digs.
- Thomas More will travel to face Mid-South Conference opponent Campbellsville for its final road match of the regular season on Wednesday, November 6 at 7 p.m.