Apr 20, 2019
(CINCINNATI, Ohio) – The Thomas More University women's track & field team finished second today (Saturday, April 20, 2019) at the Mount St. Joseph University Invitational held at the Schueler Field Sports Complex in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- First-year Milan McNulty (Mason, Ohio/Mason) had two Top-2 finishes as she won the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:03.90 and finished second in the 200-meter dash with a time of 28.26-seconds.
- Thomas More had three Top-5 finishes in the 800-meter run as sophomore Jessi Urichich (Kettering, Ohio/Kettering Fairmont) was second with a time of 2:34.91, junior Natalie Kleier (Covington, Ky./Notre Dame Academy) was fourth with a time of 2:52.83 and first-year Anna Celenza (Union, Ky./Ryle) was fifth with a time of 3:20.26.
- Finishing in the Top-5 of the 100-meter dash was first-year Tyler Smith (Lakeside Park, Ky./Dixie Heights) in third with a time of 13.65-seconds, first-year Maddie Davis (Lawrenceburg, Ind./East Central) in fourth with a time of 14.06-seconds and junior Samantha Clark (Hamersville, Ohio/Western Brown) in fifth with a time of 14.09-sconds.
- Smith finished third in the 200-meter dash with a time of 28.98-seconds and Davis placed fourth with a time of 29.52-seconds.
- Natalie Kleier was fourth in the 1,500-meter run with a time of 5:29.65.
- First-year Reagan Atwood (Bellevue, Ky./Bellevue) was third in the shot put with a throw of 10.56-meters and third in the discus with a toss of 28.67-meters.
- First-year Alexis Bradenburg (Greensburg, Ind./North Decatur) finished second in the triple jump with a mark of 9.48-meters and was fifth in the long jump with a jump of 4.39-meters.
- Senior Rachel Whitehill (Crestwood, Ky./Oldham County) finished fourth in the high jump with a mark of 1.35-meters.
- First-year Corrina Watts (Cleveland, Ohio/Boone County) was fourth in the long jump with a jump of 4.41-meters and was fourth in the triple jump with a mark of 8.83-meters.
- Smith was second in the long jump with a jump of 5.11-meters and Clark placed third with a jump of 4.64-meters.
- First-year Latavia Keith (Hamilton, Ohio/Holmes) was third in the triple jump with a mark of 8.89-meters.
- Thomas More returns to action next Saturday (April 26) when it travels to Granville, Ohio to compete at the Denison University Big Red Invitational.