Posted: Apr 06, 2019
(DELAWARE, Ohio) - The Thomas More men's and women's track and field teams competed at the Marv Frye Invitational today in Delaware, Ohio. The men's team placed third overall and the women finished in eighth.
- Samantha Clark tied for fifth in the high jump with a height of 1.45-meters while Rachel Whitehill finished eighth with a height of 1.40-meters.
- Tyler Smith finished fifth in teh long jump with a distance of 4.93-meters while Clark was close behind, finishing sixth with a distance of 4.73-meters.
- Reagan Atwood placed eighth in the shot put, with a distance of 10.69-meters.
- Anna Swecker finished with a distance of 21.01-meters in the javelin throw, coming in ninth place. While Candice Cummings finished in 10th with a distance of 13.05-meters.
- Alexis Brandenburg placed fifth in the triple jump with a distance of 9.61-meters while Latavia Keith placed seventh with a distance of 9.26-meters.
- Natalie Kleier came in first in the 3000-meter steeplechase with a time of 12:40.81.
- Milan McNulty placed third in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:01.07.
- The 4x400-meter relay finished eighth with an overall time of 4:25.52.
- Ryan Everidge placed fourth in the pole vault event with a height og 3.83 meters.
- Jacob Steinmetz finished fourth in the shot put event with a distance of 14.07-meters. Todd Lewis was not far behind, throwing a final distance of 13.49-meters, finishing in sixth place.
- Everidge also placed fourth in the javelin with a distance of 40.50-meters.
- Steinmetz placed second in the discus throw with a distance of 43.61-meters. Lewis threw for 39.12-meters finishing in eighth place.
- Kamrin Boone finished sixth in the triple jump with a distance of 12.31-meters.
- Steinmetz placed in the top-10 in his third event of the hammer throw with a distance of 43.50-meters.
- Oscar Ramirez came in first with a time of 10:05.38 in the 3000-meter steeplechase.
- The men's 4x100 meter relay team came in second with an overall time of 43.41.
- Michael Campbell placed second in the 1500-meter run with a time of 4:09.25.
- Ross Klocke finished 10th in the 1500-meter run with a time of 4:11.59.
- Andy James placed seventh in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 19.62.
- Corey Young, Shawndale Mincy, and Chris Loos all came in the top-10 in the 400-meter dash. Young finshed in second with a time of 50.26, Mincy, finished third with a time of 50.40, and Loos finished 10th with a time 52.45.
- Montez Taylor finished second in the 100-meter dash with a time of 11.03.
- Makai Lewis placed seventh with a time of 11.23 in the 100-meter dash.
- James finished seventh in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 1:07.43.
- Taylor finished in fourth in the 200-meter dash with a time of 22.95. Lewis finished close behind with a time of 23.03.
- Campbell placed third in the 5000-meter run with a time of 15:42.45.
- The 4x400-meter relay team finished second with an overall time of 3:24.73.
- The Saints will return to action on April 20 when they compete at the Mount St. Joseph University Invitational in Cincinnati, Ohio.