(BOWLING GREEN, Ky.) – The third-seeded Thomas More University women's soccer team lost, 4-1, to the second-seeded University of the Cumberlands in the semifinals of the Mid-South Conference Tournament at Jim Ross Field in Bowling Green, Kentucky on Friday night (November 8).
- Senior forward Olivia Nienaber (Alexandria, Ky./Bishop Brossart) scored the Saints' only goal in the 88th minute, unassisted, giving her 10 goals on the season.
- Thomas More ends the season 13-7.
- Cumberlands improved to 14-2-1 and will face Lindsey Wilson in the finals.
- The Patriots outshot Thomas More 19-12, but the Saints held a 9-8 edge in shots on goal.
- Sophomore midfielder Lindsey Brown (Melbourne, Ky./Campbell County), first-year forward Haley Dougherty (Dry Ridge, Ky./Simon Kenton), and first-year forward Sydney Rhodes (Cincinnati, Ohio/Kings) each had two shots on goal to lead the Saints attack.