Oct 20, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More University women's soccer team hosts Olivet College today to play in its final home game this season.
- The 4-11-1 Thomas More women's soccer team hosts Olivet College today at 1:40 p.m. on BB&T Field.
- The Saints fell 1-0 to Denison on Monday night, moving to a 4-11-1 overall record.
- Defender Brianna Lunsford recorded one shot for a shot on goal in the match agianst Denison.
- Kristina Felix took a shot at the net from about 20-yards back only to get it saved by Denison's goalkeeper, who recorded two saves in the match.
- Defender Jordan Harley tried to find the back of the net but was blocked by the Denison defense.
- The Saints had the advantage in saves as Maddy Kim recorded six saves, plus a team save, to Denison's two.
- Kim played all 90-minutes in goal facing seven shots and allowing only one goal.
- The Comets come into today's game 8-6-2 overall, falling 2-0 to Carroll on Thursday.
- Olivet has recorded 198 shots this season, 114 of which were on goal, along with 21 assists, and seven shutouts.
- Emma Essen leads the team with 48 shots, 34 of which are on goal, and 11 goals.
- Follow along with the women's soccer team on twitter (@TMU_WSOCCER).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- Thomas More concludes its regular season on Oct. 27 as they head to Wooster for a 2:30 p.m. match.