Oct 13, 2018
(GEORGETOWN, Ky.) – The Thomas More University women's soccer team and future Mid-South Conference foe Georgetown College played to a 1-1 draw tonight (Saturday, October 13, 2018) at Toyota Stadium in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Georgetown took a 1-0 lead in the 18th minute when Skye Zimmer scored off an Emily Anderson cross.
- Thomas More tied the match in the 51st minute when junior forward Shaye Isaacs (Nicholasville, Ky./West Jessamine) scored off an assist by first-year forward Kaylee Terrell (Warsaw, Ky./Gallatin County).
- Thomas More extended its unbeaten streak to four matches as it is now 4-10-1.
- The Tigers are now 5-7-1.
- Thomas More out-shot Georgetown 19-10, including 12-4 on-goal.
- The Saints had a 6-1 advantage in corner kicks.
- Isaacs led the team in shots with five, including four on-goal.
- Sophomore defender Brianna Lunsford (Cincinnati, Ohio/Oak Hills) had four shots, including three on-goal.
- Junior midfielder Olivia Nienaber (Alexandria, Ky./Bishop Brossart) took three shots, including one on goal.
- Junior goalkeeper Maddy Kim (California, Ky./Notre Dame Academy) played all 110:00 in goal and had three saves.
- Thomas More returns to action on Wednesday (October 17) when it travels to Granville, Ohio to play Denison University at 7 p.m.