Oct 12, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More University women's soccer team looks to keep its winning streak alive, traveling to Georgetown, Ky. to take on the Georgetown Tigers Saturday.
- The 3-10 Thomas More women's soccer takes on the Wittenberg Tigers for a Wednesday night matchup.
- The match is set to start at at 7 p.m.
- The Saints took down Kenyon, 1-0, for their second straight win on the season.
- First-year midfielder Lindsey Brown scored unassisted in the 71st minute for the lone goal of the match.
- Junior goalkeeper Maddy Kim earned the shutout win as she played all 90 minutes and had seven saves.
- First-year defender Jordan Harley led the team in shots with two (both on-goal).
- The Tigers are coming into the match 4-8 overall and coming off a 0-1 double overtime loss agianst Cumberland University.
- The team has recorded 26 goals so far this season off 164 shots, 96 of which have been on goal.
- The Tigers have also recorded 15 assists on the season.
- Skye Zimmer leads the team with eight goals so far on the season.
- Goalkeeper Megan Martin holds the team high of 75 saves on the season.
- Follow along with the women's soccer team on twitter (@TMU_WSOCCER).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- Thomas More concludes its road stand, traveling to Denison on Oct. 17 for a 7 p.m. game.