Apr 13, 2019
(HANOVER, Ind.) - The Thomas More women's lacrosse team fell to Hanover today, 2-20, moving to 1-6 overall on the season and 0-2 in the conference.
- Katie Rice found the back of the net for the Saints in the first half off of a free position shot.
- With six seconds left in the first half, Rice put the ball in the net again for the Saints off another free position shot.
- Rice recorded the team high of seven shots and six shots on goal, scoring the Saints' only two goals, and recording four draw controls, two ground balls, and one caused turnover.
- Jalee Connor recorded two shots, one being on goal, along with two ground balls and one draw control.
- Erin Carrus, Katie Bryson, and Cierra Ackerson each recorded one shot in the game.
- Bryson recorded the team's high of six ground balls, along with six caused turnovers.
- Kennedy Yurt was in the net for all 60-minutes for the Saints, recording 19 saves off of 39 shots and allowed 20 goals.
- Thomas More takes on Georgetown (Ky.) on April 16 for a 6 p.m. game.