Posted: Mar 05, 2019
(WILLIAMSBURG, Ky.) - The Thomas More lacrosse team fell 24-1 tonight against future NAIA rival Cumberlands. With the loss, the Saints drop to 0-3 on the season.
- Jeni Hall scored the lone goal for the Saints to save Thomas More from a shut-out just eight minutes into the second half.
- Along with the lone goal of the game, Hall recorded one shot, one shot on goal, one ground ball, one draw control, and one caused turnover.
- Jalee Connor ended the game with one shot and one shot on goal.
- Katie Bryson recorded two ground balls for the team-high, along with one shot.
- Erin Carrus recorded one draw control.
- Aleyna Heyman grabbed one ground ball.
- Kennedy Yurt played all 60-minutes in goal, recording four saves as well as two ground balls.
- Thomas More remains on the road, taking on Otterbein on Mar. 19 at 7 p.m.