(LOUISVILLE, Ky.) – The Thomas More University women's bowling team competed in two Mid-South Conference tournaments on Saturday and Sunday (October 6 and 7, 2018) in Louisville, Kentucky. The Saints finished eighth at the Louisville Classic on Saturday and ninth at the Thomas Burris Memorial on Sunday.
- The Saints varsity team had 4,162 points during regulation play and tallied 2,020 points in the baker games to for a total of 6,182 points.
- First-year Taylor Evans (Burlington, Ky./Boone County) led the Saints with a 178.2 average and a game-high 201.
- First-year Audrey Wilson (Cincinnati, Ohio/Seven Hills) had a 177 average.
- Junior Mandi Chafins (Cincinnati, Ohio/Oak Hills) had a 175 average.
- Senior Katie Laine (Delhi, Ohio/Oak Hills) bowled a 151 average.
- First-year Victoria Piskur had a 151 average.
JUNIOR VARSITY NOTEABLES:
- JV team placed sixth as it had 2,776 points in regulation and 809 points in the baker games for a total of 3,585 points.
- First-year Kelsey George (Cincinnati, Ohio/Mt. Healthy) led the JV team with a 152 average and a 196 game-high.
- First-year Megan Cannon (Milford, Ohio/Milford) had 140 average.
- First-year Hannah Morgan (Lynchburg, Ohio/Lynchburg Clay) bowled a 133 average.
- First-year Maggie Rohlfs (Reading, Ohio/Reading) had a 130 average.
THOMAS BURRIS MEMORIAL
- Thomas More tallied 6,096 total points as it had 4,200 points in regulation and 1,896 points in the baker games.
- Wilson finished fourth and made the All-Tournament team with a 196.2 average.
- Laine had a 176 average.
- Evans had a 170 average.
- Chafins bowled a 159 average.
- Piskur had a 158 average.
- Morgan bowled a 138 average.
- Rohlfs had 101 average.
- Thomas More is idle until October 20 and 21 when it competes at the Western Shootout in Indianapolis, Indiana.