(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The undefeated, No. 2-ranked, Thomas More women's basketball team takes on No. 7-ranked Mary Hardin-Baylor on Monday for 7 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Central tip. The Saints come into the game 21-0 on the season, coming off a 78-75 come back win over No. 19-ranked Texas-Dallas.
The No. 2-ranked Thomas More Saints come into tomorrow's game on a 21-game winning streak and a come-from-behind win over No. 19-ranked Texas-Dallas.
Briana McNutt knocked down two free-throws with four-seconds to play and the Comets three-pointer at the buzzer was off the mark and Thomas More claimed the 78-75 victory.
- The Saints' defense held UT-Dallas to 39.7 percent (24-of-68) shooting, including 16.0 percent (four-of-25) from behind the three-point arc.
- Madison Temple recorded a double-double with her 35 points and 10 rebounds while adding three assists and four steals.
- Shelby Rupp also recorded a double-double with 20 points, 12 rebounds and three blocks.
- First-year guard Asyah Mitchell had 10 points and two steals.
UNIVERSITY OF MARY HARDIN-BAYLOR
- UMHB comes into tomorrow's game also undefeated at 14-0, coming off a 96-67 win over Louisiana College.
- The Crusaders defeated Texas Dallas, 75-70, earlier this season.
- UMHB averages 79.7 points per game with a .429 field-goal percentage, along with 44.0 rebounds per game, 19.1 assists per game, and 10.8 steals per game.
- Hannah Holt leads the team averaging 15.7 points per game.
- Alicia Blackwell holds the team-high with 5.4 rebounds per game while Madison McCoy leads the team with 4.6 assists per game and Kendall Rollins leads the team with 1.8 steals per game.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- Thomas More remains on the road but heads north to old PAC foe, Geneva College, on Jan. 26 for a 1 p.m. tip.