(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The undefeated, No.2-ranked, Thomas More women's basketball team hosts NAIA Division I No. 18-ranked Lindsey Wilson College tonight at 7 p.m. The Saints are coming off a 70-37 win over soon-to-be Mid-South Conference foe Pikeville as the team improved to 19-0 on the season.
The now No. 2-ranked Thomas More Saints come into today's game 19-0 on the season, recently taking down soon-to-be Mid-South Conference foe Pikeville, 70-37, on Tuesday.
Madison Temple finished the game with 18 points and five assists.
Kaela Saner tallied 13 points, six rebounds and two steals.
Junior forward Emily Schultz had nine points and five rebounds.
Senior forward Shelby Rupp finished with nine points and six rebounds.
The Saints currently sit in the top-five in the nation in 11 different stat categories and are No. 1 in five of them.
- The Saints have thee players that fall in the Top-40 in the NCAA stat categories.
- Temple ranks top-5 in 11 different categories, Saner ranks top-10 in two categories, and Rupp ranks topp-40 in one category.
LINDSEY WILSON COLLEGE
- Lindsey Wilson comes into the game today 9-3 overall, ranked No.18 in NAIA Division I, and on a five-game winning streak.
- The soon-to-be Mid-South Conference foe is averaging 72.7 points per game, shooting .408 from the field.
- Raegan Turner leads the team with 27 steals and 38 assists on the season.
- Gerda Paulauskalte leads the team with 80 total rebounds this season averaging 7.3 a game.
- Follow along all season long with the team on Twitter (@TMWBasketball), Instagram (@tmwbasketball)
- Follow all of the Saints' sports on social media on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints)
- Thomas More hits the road again as they travel down to Texas to take on No.23-ranked Texas-Dallas on Jan. 5 and No.12-ranked Mary Hardin-Baylor on Jan. 7