(KISSIMMEE, Fla.) - The Thomas More women's softball team fell to William Paterson in game one of the day, 3-4. In the second game of the day, the Saints fell to Ramapo College, 2-0, on their opening day of the season. With the losses, the Saints are now 5-7 on the season.
- The Pioneers took an early 3-0 lead in the second inning.
- In the sixth inning, the Saints found their bats, scoring three.
- Mary Beth Odom singled up the middle of the field, scoring Adrea Gahan.
- Kenzi Dickerson singled up the middle, advancing Morgan Wells and scoring Odom.
- Sydney Turner singles up the middle of the field, advancing Dickerson and scoring Lindsey Meier.
- The Saints were down 4-0 heading into the sixth inning.
- Alix DeDreu was on the mound for the Saints, facing 28 batters, allowing four runs off eight hits and recording four strikeouts.
- Gahan recorded the lone double in the game for the Saints.
- Odom, Dickerson, and Turner each recorded an RBI.
- Whitney Quillen led the team with three hits in the game in her four at-bats.
- Turner, Dickerson, Lloyd, Odom, Gahan, and DeDreu each recorded a hit in the game.
- Thomas More had the 9-8 advantage in hits.
- Ramapo scored both of their runs in the top of the first inning.
- DeDreu, Dickerson, and Gahan each recorded a hit against the Road Runners.
- Gahan and DeDreu hit for the Saints' doubles in the game, Gahan hitting her second on the day.
- Olivia Jackson started on the mound in game two, facing seven batters, allowing two runs off two hits.
- Kianah Towe replaced Jackson in the second inning, facing 17 batters, recording four strikeouts and allowing zero runs.
- The Saints and the Road Runners were even at three hits each.
- Thomas More had the advantage in fielding errors, as Ramapo committed one in the second inning.
- The Saints host their home opener against Capital University on Mar. 19.