Feb 02, 2019
(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - The Thomas More men's volleyball team fell 3-0 to both Wittenberg and Mount St. Joseph today at the MSJ Tri-Match. The Saints drop to 0-0 on the season with the losses.
- The Saints fell to the Tigers by scores of 25-12, 25-18, 25-19.
- Nick Richard led the way in kills, recording nine, along with three digs and one service ace.
- Tanner Miller posted the team high of 20 assists, along with four digs.
- Ryan Hans hit 1.000 with his kill in the game, along with the team-high, seven digs.
- Jakob Jones recorded two kills, one assist, and one service ace, finishing the game hitting .333.
- Andy Geigle had the lone block in the game for the Saints, with one solo block, along with four kills, one assist, and three digs.
- Robby Cox recorded six kills, along with three digs.
- The Saints hit .041 against the Tigers.
MOUNT ST. JOSEPH
- The Saints fell to the Lions by scores of 25-17, 25-16, 25-12.
- Richard led the way again for the Saints with eight kills, along with four digs and one block.
- Jones hit .600 as he recorded three kills with zero errors, along with one service ace, one dig, and the game-high three blocks.
- Miller recorded the team-high 20 assists, along with one block and one dig.
- Cox and Geigle tied for the team's second most kills with four each. Cox also recorded four digs while Geigle also posted the team-high six digs and one block.
- Brock Cassin recorded two kills, along with one dig.
- The Saints hit .043 against the Lions.
- The Saints take on Cincinnati Christian on Feb. 6 at 7 p.m.