Posted: Feb 16, 2019
(GREENCASTLE, Ind.) - The Thomas More men's and women's track and field competed in the DePauw Indoor Invitational today. Both teams finished eighth overall with the men totaling 55.5 points, while the women totaled 41.5.
- Milan McNulty finished fifth in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:05.29.
- Sammie Kleier, Dominique Webber, and Anna Celenza, finished in fourth, fifth, and six places with times of 3:47.87, 4:06.70, and 4:11.75 respectively.
- The distance medley team finished in third place with a time of 14:21.22.
- Samantha Clark finished in fifth with a distance of 1.45-meters in the high jump, and placed sixth in the long jump with a distance of 4.66-meters.
- Corrina Watts and Latavia Keith finished fifth and sixth in the triple jump with distances of 9.28-meters and 8.79-meters.
- Natalie Kleier finished 11th in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 11:38.99.
- Montez Taylor finished third in the 60-meter dash with a time of 7.25. Makai Lewis was close behind, finishing sixth with a time of 7.36.
- Taylor also placed sixth in the 200-meter dash with a time of 23.62.
- Corey Young placed seventh in the 400-meter dash with a time of 53.17.
- Ross Klocke placed sixth in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:03.20.
- Two Saints placed in the top-10 in te 1000-meter run, Oscar Ramirez finishing fourth with a time of 2:47.51, and Michael Campbell finishing in sixth place with a time of 2:50.32.
- The 4x200-meter relay team finished second with a time of 1:36.01.
- The distance medley team also finished second with a school record time of 10:58.31.
- Zack Osburg tied for sixth place in the high jump with a distance of 1.68-meters, and placed seventh in the triple jump with a distance of 11.44-meters.
- Osburg also placed 10th in the long jump with a distance of 5.44-meters, with Ryan Everidge right behind him with a distance of 5.07-meters.
- Todd Lewis placed fourth in the shot put, with a distance of 13.95-meters.
- Jacob Steinmetz placed fourth in the weight throw with a distance of 15.17-meters.
- The Saints compete next in the Fred Wilt Invitational on Feb. 23.