Oct 29, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More University men's soccer team hosts Lincoln College on BB&T Field at 4 p.m.
- The 4-11-2 TMU men's soccer team takes on the 6-5 Lincoln College Lynx at 4 p.m. for the final game of the regular season.
- The Saints recently fell 2-1 to old PAC foe Geneva on Saturday.
The Thomas More Saints come into todays match 4-11-2 overall, coming off a 2-1 loss to old PAC foe, Geneva.
The Saints have competed in five games since thier last home game, falling 4-0 to Ohio Wesleyan, 3-0 to North Park, 2-0 to Carnegie Mellon, 4-0 to Centre, and most recently the 2-1 loss against Geneva.
Ethan Smith leads the team with 53 shots, 21 of which were on goal, for eight goals.
Jeff Paulin leads the team with 73 saves on the season.
In the Geneva game, Pat Louis found the back of the net off a cross pass from Brendan Jones to tie the game up 1-1 in the 53rd-minute.
Louis and Suli Kayed both led the team in shots, with three each.
Louis had two shots on goal for the only successful goal of the night for the Saints.
- The Lincoln College Lynx come into today's game 6-5 overall, coming off a 4-0 win against Marantha Baptist Bible College.
- The Lynx are on a four-game win streak.
- The Lynx have recently defeated Lincoln Christian University, Freed-Hardeman, adn Harris-Stowe State University.
- Follow along with the men's soccer team on Twitter (@TMU_M_SOCCER) and Instagram (@tmu_menssoccer).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- With the regular season being concluded, the Saints begin their post-season play competing in the ACAA Conference Tournament Nov. 3/4.
- The tournament takes place in Hancock, Mich.
- The Saints will face Finlandia on Nov. 3 at 4 p.m. for the ACAA Championship Semifinals and will compete in the ACAA Championship Finals, if the team advances, on Nov. 4 at 2 p.m.