Oct 25, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More University men's soccer team is set to finish out its regular season road games on Saturday by taking on old PAC rival Geneva.
- The 4-10-2 TMU men's soccer team takes on the7-7-2 Geneva College Golden Tornadoes Saturday at 5 p.m.
- The Saints previously fell 4-0 to Centre and come into the match looking to break a six game losing streak.
- Suli Kayed led the team with three shots.
- Pat Louis recorded two shots, one shot on goal, in the game.
- Patrick Dames had the second shot on goal in the match.
- Ethan Smith, Bryce Day, and Dames all recorded one shot, adding to the teams total of eight.
- Jeff Paulin was in goal for 85:17 minutes, recording seven saves off 11 shots, allowing four goals.
- The Saints had the advantage in saves, 7-2.
- Geneva comes into the match 7-7-2 overall and coming off a 1-1 tie against Waynesburg University.
- This will be the final match of the regular season for the Golden Tornadoes.
- Geneva has recorded 225 shots, 118 of which were on goal, this season.
- The team has also recorded 23 assists.
- Liam O'Halloran leads the team with 49 shots so dar this season, 27 of them being on goal.
- Nate Burkhart leads the team with 31 saves so far this season.
- Follow along with the men's soccer team on Twitter (@TMU_M_SOCCER) and Instagram (@tmu_menssoccer).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints return home to wrap up thier regular season with their final home game, hosting Lincoln, Oct. 29 at 4 p.m.