Posted: Sep 22, 2019
(DANVILLE, Ky.) – The Thomas More University men's bowling team finished seventh this past weekend (September 21-22, 2019) at the Green River Classic in Danville, Kentucky.
- Senior Jake Farley (Fort Thomas, Ky./Highlands) was named to the all-tournament team as he finished third overall wit ha 203.8 average and a game-high 236 in game one.
- Sophomore Max Hennessey (Cincinnati, Ohio/Oak Hills) finished 15th with a 189.8 average and a game-high 212.
- Junior Spencer Becknell (Independence, Ky./Simon Kenton) had a 185.6 average and a game-high 221 to finish 18th.
- Sophomore Nathan McGeorge (Milford, Ohio/Milford) placed 30th with a 175.6 average.
- Sophomore Ryan Meyer (Dayton, Ky./Newport Central Catholic) was 42nd with a 169.4 average.
- Thomas More's junior varsity team finished fourth in the JV standings.
- Junior Michael Benkowski (Grand Haven, Mich./St. Henry) was 44th with a 165.2 average.
- First-year Josh Daly (Burlington, Ky./Cooper) had a 144 average to finish 62nd.
- Sophomore Jaret Fidler (Bakersfield, Calif./Centennial) was 65th with a 140 average.
- First-year Brad Wiehoff (Burlington, Ky./Cooper) was 70th with a 118.4 average.
- First-year Bobby Bennett (Florence, Ky./Covington Catholic) finished 78th wit ha 97.2 average.
- Thomas More returns to the lanes on October 5 when it competes at the Louisville Collegiate Classic in Louisville, Kentucky.