(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team looks to extend its winning streak to five today as they host the Miami-Hamilton Harriers. The Saints come into today 10-7 overall and are coming off a 100-60 win over Manchester.
- The Saints are coming into today after gaining their 10th win of the season against Manchester.
- Thomas More was led by Brandon Horne and Ralph Stone as they both had a double-double night.
- Stone ended the game with 14 points for his fourth double-double this season, 10 rebounds, and Horne totaled 11 points, for his second double-double this season, 10 rebounds.
- Along with Stone and Horne, three other Saints posted double-digits tonight as King led the game with 19 points, and Bertsch and Batte both finished with 13.
- Both Horne and Stone led the game with 10 rebounds each.
- Stone, led the game with three steals while Horne posted the game-high of four assists.
- Callahan finished the game with nine points, three rebounds, three assists, and one steal.
- Batte finished the game with five rebounds, two assists, and one steal.
- King recorded five rebounds, two assists, and one steal.
- The Miami-Hamilton Harriers come into today's game 8-5 overall and on a two-game losing streak, coming off an 98-89 loss to Edison State.
- The Harriers are 7-0 in the ORCC.
- The Harriers are averaging 92.2 points per game and went on a four-game scoring streak in early december where they scored over 100 points each game, reaching the season high of 129.
- The Harriers recently defeated IU Southeast 128-84.
- Live stats for tonights game can be found here.
- Live video broadcast for tonights game can be found here.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints stay at home and play host to Campbellsville-Harrodsburg on Jan. 16 for a 7 p.m. tip.