(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team look to carry its momentum from the Mount St. Joseph win into the Mount Union Classic this weekend. The 7-7 Saints take on the 3-6 Adrian College Bulldogs today at 5:30 p.m. and the 7-2 Trine Thunder Saturday at 1 p.m.
- The Saints are coming off a 78-47 win over Mount St. Joseph.
- Damion King was named the Jimmy John's Player of the Game as he led all scorers with 21 points.
- Ryne Callahan finished the game with 14 points and three steals.
- Senior guard Brandon Horne also finished with 14 points.
- Stone had 13 rebounds to lead the Saints on the glass.
- Prior to the game, Callahan was honored for scoring his 1,000th point at Thomas More on December 19.
- The Bulldogs come into the tournament 3-6 overall and coming off a 59-58 loss against Spalding.
- Adrian is averaging 69.7 points per game, shooting .415 from the field this season.
- Jordan Harris leads the team averaging 18.2 points per game and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jeremy Kalonji holds the team-high of 6.9 rebounds per game.
- The Thunder is coming into the tournament 7-2 overall and coming off an 88-80 win against Heidelberg.
- Trine is averaging 80.1 points per game and shooting .505 from the field this season.
- Myles Copeland leads the team averaging 15.7 points per game.
- Ellis Cummings holds the team-high if 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints return home for the final time in 2018 hosting Manchester on New Year's Eve for a 3 p.m. tip-off.