Posted: Dec 14, 2018
(CRESTVEIW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team heads north to Olivet, Mich. to take on Olivet College at 3 p.m. on Saturday. The Saints come into the weekend 6-4 on the season and currently on a three-game winning streak.
- The Saints are coming off an 84-58 win over Emory & Henry.
- Ryne Callahan posted his season high, 25 total points tonight, along with seven rebounds and two assists.
- Callahan went 6-9 from beyond the arc, tying his individual game record from last season.
- Brandon Horne and Damion King both put up 11 points on the Wasps, while Ralph Stone and Garren Bertsch put up 10 each.
- Stone also added three assists, nine rebounds, one block, and one steal, as well as going 2-3 from three-point range.
- Horne added three assists, and seven rebounds.
- King totaled three assists and two rebounds.
- Bertsch put up one assist, one block, and one rebound.
- Kedan Davis led the bench scorers, putting up six points, going a perfect 2-2 from the field.
- The Saints had the advantage sooting .561 to .407 from the field and .545 to .400 from beyond the arc.
- The Comets are coming off a 91-81 loss to Wheaton.
- Olivet is currently averaging 88.1 points per game, shooting .511 from the field this season.
- The Comets are averaging 17.5 assists, 7.0 steals, 40.7 rebounds, and 2.7 blocks per game.
- Tracy Edmond leads the team, averaging 19.2 points per game, along with shooting .613 from the field.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints conclude their three-game road stand as they head to Transylvania to compete in the Don Lane Classic on Dec. 19-20.
- Thomas More will take on Chicago on Wednesday and Transylvania on Thursday.