Dec 07, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team returns home tomorrow hosting Emory & Henry for a 2 p.m. tip-off. The Saints sit 5-4 on the season as the Wasps come in 7-2 overall.
- The Saints are coming off a 60-41 win over Spalding and currently on a two-game winning streak.
- Damion King, Ryne Callahan and Ralph Stone lead the Saints in scoring, each having over 100 points on the season.
- Stone also holds the team high with 62 rebounds on the season.
- Horne leads the team with 11 blocks so far this season, along with the team high of 13 steals and the second most rebounds at 47.
- The Saints are averaging 73.4 points per game this season, holding a .465 field-goal percentage.
- Callahan posted the game high of 20 points against Spalding, along with one steal, three rebounds, and going 6-8 from beyond the arc.
- King led the team with eight rebounds and seven assists, along with one steal.
- Noah Pedelty (Mason, Ohio / Mason) scored the second most on the team with nine points, along with five rebounds and one steal.
- Horne ended the game with five points, seven rebounds, six assists, one steal, and the game-high three blocks.
EMORY & HENRY
- Emory & Henry comes into the game 7-2 overall.
- The Wasps took down the Saints, 72-65, in a comeback win earlier in the season.
- The Wasps are averaging 80.2 points per game with a .464 field-goal percentage.
- Emory & Henry is led by Daniel Spencer who is averaging 18.6 points per game.
- Alic Wynn holds the team high of 10.9 rebounds per game while Colin Molden holds the team high of 3.3 assists per game.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints go on a three-game road stand, taking on Olivet College on Dec. 15 for a 3 p.m. tip.