Posted: Nov 30, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The 3-4 Thomas More men's basketball team heads north to Cleveland, Ohio to take on Case Western Reserve, Saturday, for a 1 p.m. tip-off.
- The Saints recently fell in the final seconds to Ohio Northern, 65-62.
- Three Saints each put up double-digits tonight.
- Senior Ralph Stone, who was named the Jimmy Johns Player of the Game, led the Saints recording the team-high 18 points, along with eight rebounds and one block.
- Stone went 6-13 from the field and 5-6 from the foul line.
- Ryne Callahan recorded 11 points, going 3-4 from three-point range, grabbing four rebounds, and recording two assists.
- Brandon Horne put up six points, going 2-6 from the field, along with three rebounds, three assists, one block, and one steal.
- Garren Bertsch was the third Saint to reach double-digits, recording 10 points, along with two assists, one block, two steals, and four rebounds.
- Damion King had the team high of six rebounds, along with seven points, two assists and two steals.
- Kedan Davis shot 1.000 tonight as he went 2-2 from the field and 1-1 from three-point range, totaling five points on the night.
CASE WESTERN RESERVE
- The Spartans come into the game 4-1 on the season and currently on a one-game winning streak.
- CWR recently took down Thiel, 83-79.
- The Spartans are averaging 79.8 points per game, along with 36.4 rebounds, 14.2 assists, 6.8 steals, and 3.8 blocks per game.
- CWR is led by Ignas Masiulionis who is averaging 14.0 points per game, along with 2.4 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and 1.6 steals.
- Live stats for the game can be found here.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints continue their road stand, heading to Spalding on Dec. 5 for a 7 p.m. tip.