(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team returns home this Wednesday, Nov. 28, to host Ohio Northern University. The Saints come into the game 3-3 on the season, and on a one-game winning streak, while the Polar Bears come in 2-2, and on a two game losing streak.
- The Saints recently defeated Methodist, 74-54, but fell to #20 JCU in the Christopher Newport Invitational, and Baldwin Wallace, 70-69.
- In the Methodist game, four Saints reached double-figure scoring.
- Senior guard Brandon Horne recorded a double-double with 15 points and 10 rebounds.
- Senior guard Ryne Callahan led all scorers with 24 points as he shot 46.2 percent from the field, including 50 percent from behind the three point arc.
- Senior guard Ralph Stone just missed a double-double as he had 12 points and pulled down nine rebounds.
- Senior guard Damion King scored 12 points and dished out six assists.
- The Saints are averaging 76.3 points per game, a .480 field-goal percentage, 5-7 steals per game, and 36.3 rebounds per game.
- King leads the team with 14.0 points per game, along with 4.2 assists per game, and 5-0 rebounds per game.
- Stone holds the team high with 6-2 rebounds per game.
- The Polar Bears come into the game 2-2, recently falling 51-52 against #21 Wooster, and on a two game losing streak.
- Ryan Bruns leads the team with 21.8 points per game, along with 8.0 rebounds, 2.8 blocks, and 1.3 steals per game.
- ONU is averaging 78.5 points per game, along with 41.3 rebounds per game, 7.3 steals per game, and a 45.2 field-goal percentage.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints head back out on the road to take on Case Western Reserve at 1 p.m. on Dec. 1.