(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More University women's soccer team looks to extend its win streak to three as they head to Wittenberg Wednesday, seeking a win against the team that knocked out of the first round of the NCAA Tournament last year.
- The 3-10 Thomas More women's soccer takes on the Wittenberg Tigers for a Wednesday night matchup.
- The match is set to start at at 7 p.m.
- The Saints took down Kenyon, 1-0, for their second straight win on the season.
- First-year midfielder Lindsey Brown scored unassisted in the 71st minute for the lone goal of the match.
- Junior goalkeeper Maddy Kim earned the shutout win as she played all 90 minutes and had seven saves.
- First-year defender Jordan Harley led the team in shots with two (both on-goal).
- The Tigers are coming into the match 3-6-2 overall, and coming off a 2-0 loss against Wooster.
- Wittenbers has recorded 113 shots so far this season, 56 of which has been on goal.
- The Tigers have also recorded 53 assists, three shutouts, and 11 goals scored.
- Sydney Weaver leads the team with 4 goals scored off 19 shots, along with two assists.
- Goalkeeper Kelly Corbin leads the team with 68 58 saves with two shutouts.
- Live stats for the match is available here.
- Follow along with the women's soccer team on twitter (@TMU_WSOCCER).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- Thomas More continues its road stand, traveling to Georgetown (Ky.) on Oct. 13 for a 7 p.m. game.