(KISSIMMEE, Fla.) - The Thomas More softball team takes on Illinois Wesleyan and Southern Maine tomorrow in day four of competition in the Spring Game for the Saints. Thomas More recently defeated Meredith and fell to Wis. Lutheran on Thursday. The Saints take on Ill. Wesleyan at 3:45 p.m. and Southern Maine at 6:15 p.m.
- The Saints come into tomorrow 4-4 on the season.
- Thomas More defeated Meredith, 8-2, in game one of the day.
- Olivia Jackson started on the mound for the Saints, facing 14 batters and allowing two runs.
- Kianah Towe replaced Jackson, facing 14 batters with one strikeout and no runs allowed.
- Hannah Sprague closed out the game, facing three batters in the seventh inning.
- Whitney Quillen and Sydney Walsh each recorded a sacrifice hit in the game.
- Alix DeDreu, Andrea Gahan, Amanda Lloyd, Kenzi Dickerson, Sydney Turner, and Madison Johnson all recorded an RBI while Morgan Wells brought home two.
- Quillen, DeDreu, and Lloyd each recorded two hits in the game, while Gahan, Wells, Odom, Dickerson, Baylee Hobeika, and Johnson all added one hit.
- The Saints fell to Wisconsin Lutheran, 2-1, in the second game.
- DeDreu was on the mound against the Warriors, facing 32 batters, allowing two runs and striking out nine batters.
- Lloyd recorded the Saints' only RBI in the game.
- Quillen led the team with two hits and a walk.
- Mary Beth Odom and DeDreu each recorded one hit in the game.
- The Titans knocked off the Saints in the Regional Round of the NCAA Tournament last season.
- Ill. Wesleyan comes into the game 4-0 on the season so far.
- The Titans most recently defeated Amherst, 8-0.
- Brittany Murphy leads the team with seven hits on the season.
- The Titans have a .298 batting average and a .381 slugging percentage.
- The Huskies come into tomorrow 1-1 so far on the season.
- Southern Maine most recently fell to Mount Union, 9-4.
- The Huskies have a .412 batting average and a .735 slugging percentage.
- Southern Maine has recorded 14 hits on the season for three doubles, one triple, and two home runs.
- Tabatha Hirsch and Erin Martin tie for the team-high with three hits each.
- Follow along all season with Saints softball on Twitter and Instagram (@TMU_Softball)
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints finish the Spring Games on Saturday, taking on William Paterson and Ramapo.