Oct 12, 2018
(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - Thomas More University men's soccer team heads to Chicago, Ill. tomorrow to take on the 10-2 North Park Vikings.
- The 4-7-2 Thomas More Saints faces the Vikings, looking to break the four-game losing streak.
- The match will start at 5 p.m. in Chicago, Ill.
- Thomas More fell to Ohio Wesleyan 4-0 on Oct. 3.
- Senior goalkeeper Jeff Paulin played 80:54 in goal and three saves.
- Sophomore goalkeeper Andy Geigle played the final 9:06 in goal.
- Junior forward Ethan Smith had five shots, including two on-goal.
- Senior center back Suli Kayed had six shots, including one on-goal.
- North Park comes into the match tomorrow 10-2, coming off a 4-0 win against Elmhurst College.
- The Vikings have recorded 29 goals so far this season off 211 shots, 97 of which have been on goal.
- Peder Olsen leads the team in shots, with 47, and 25 shots on goal.
- Goalkeeper Mathias Stulen holds the team high of 20 saves and two shutouts.
- Follow along with the men's soccer team on Twitter (@TMU_M_SOCCER) and Instagram (@tmu_menssoccer).
- Follow along all season long with all the sports through Thomas More's athletic department on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints), and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints stay on the road, heading to Carnegie Mellon on Oct. 18 for a 7 p.m. match up.