(CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky.) - The Thomas More men's basketball team looks to keep its momentum against Spalding on Wednesday after taking down Case Western Reserve, 81-74, over the weekend. The Saints come into the game 4-4 on the season, as the Eagles are 2-3 overall, coming off a 88-80 win over Eureka and on a two-game winning streak.
- The Saints are coming off a second-half comeback win over Case Western Reserve over the weekend.
- Four different Saints scored in double-digits.
- Ralph Stone recorded a double-double today as he shared the game-high with Damion King with 17 points each, along with the game-high 12 rebounds.
- Stone also put up one assist, one steal, and one block.
- Along with his 17 points, King recorded one rebound, five assists, and one steal.
- Ryne Callahan and Brandon Horne each recorded 13 points in the game.
- Callahan also recorded one rebound and went 5-9 from the field.
- Horne also put up eight rebounds, two assists, one block, and went 5-9 from the field.
- Kedan Davis led the team off the bench, recording eight points and three rebounds.
- The Saints shot .508 in the game compared to the Spartans .433.
- The Eagles come into the game 2-3 on the season coming off an 88-80 win over Eureka.
- Spalding is averaging 64.4 points per game with a .408 field-goal percentage, 36.2 rebounds per game, 10.8 assists per game, and 6-0 steals per game.
- Robert Bendingfield leads the Eagles with 14.2 points per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Troy Amanor holds the team high with 5.6 rebounds per game and 2.4 blocks per game.
- Live video broadcast for the game can be found here.
- Follow along with the team all season long on Twitter (@TMUMensBBall) and Instagram (@tmumensbball).
- Follow all of Thomas More's teams on Twitter and Instagram (@tmusaints) and Facebook (Thomas More Saints).
- The Saints return home to host Emory & Henry on Saturday Dec. 8 for a 2 p.m. tip-off at the Connor Convocation Center.